Quote of the Day

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Feast For The Soul

Please do not think less of me, but I watch American Idol. I watch this program because my bride likes it and she watches it, and I like being with her. Besides, for all she does for me, enduring this show is the least I can do for her.

Well, last night the Idol featured one performer who just blew me away. It certainly wasn't one of the contestants. It was the unbelievable guitarist, Orianthi. We only got a small taste of her talent last night.

Today, I am ready for the rest of the meal. Serving a musical feast for my soul - Orianthi...


Note: There is a conversation at the beginning that ends at 40 seconds. Then the feast begins in earnest.

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, Jon! Consider my mind blown as well! Never heard of Orianthi before, and I'm completely agog. She channeled Jimi. I may have to borrow this for my blog some time; I'll credit you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Borrow away Jeff - any time. It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

      That AI episode could have dumped all of the contestants and just turned Orianthi loose, and that would have been the mother of all mind blowers.

      Delete