Quote of the Day

Thursday, March 14, 2013

No Thanks, I'll Just Stick With Beer

After recovering from that potato fiasco this morning, I found myself just killing time reading an Internet article about Pinteresting. Don't ask 'cause I don't have a clue. The article did suggest that I should follow a Martha Stewart site so I could get the most from Pinterest.

I have many times been called an Internet Super Highway dinosaur because I eschew social media sites, and I don't own nor do I ever want to own an I-Phone or an I-Pad. That spud spectacular this morning notwithstanding, I do actually have a life, and that life does not require 24 by 7 communication with anyone.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Martha Stewart. I pulled up the suggested site:


It would seem the Holiday Drinks section is geared to a specialized audience. You can click on the image to enlarge your experience.

 For me, I think I'll just stick with beer at that party.
__________________________________

The Oracle intends no disrespect to Ms. Stewart. I respect her for what she has accomplished in life, and for doing her time with barely a whine. If it was me though, I think I would reformat my website just a tad.


No comments:

Post a Comment