Quote of the Day

Friday, December 21, 2012

I Thought I Saw Elvis Last Night

I was reading my bloggy friend Moe's Whatever Works yesterday where she said if we wake up dead in the middle of the night and see Elvis then that is a sure sign the Mayans were right and the world has come to an end.

In a dreamy haze in the wee hours - HOLY COW, THERE'S ELVIS! I've got to admit I was plum scairt poopless. Shaking the sleep from my eyes I was relieved to discover it was nothing more than my wife's cow taking a midnight stroll. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Moe, this one's for you.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, JR, I am seriously touched! And the pix goes straight into my personal collection of holy things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow, I done a holy thing? Maybe we should be concerned about the end of days.

      Happy holidays Moe.

      Delete