Friday, October 26, 2012

Babies: IVF, Can't! Rape, Must!

I really hesitate relying too often on The Daily Show for content, but doggone it, where else can we find a public figure who is not afraid to "tell it like it is?"

Jon Stewart hammered the Republicans last night on their positions on women and rape. This is an important issue, not only for women, but for all sane Americans.

If these Republican teabilly dickweeds gain control of our government there is no telling who or what they will attack next.

They will make the Afghan Taliban look like a bunch of Hari Krishnas.

These people must be stopped - no, no, not the Hari Krishnas - I mean Romney the Flip Flopper and his fellow misogynists.

Early voting begins in Tampa tomorrow. The Belle of Ballast Point and I will be there first thing in the morning to do our part.

(As usual, short commercial at the beginning)

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear my favorite blogger in this hemi-sphere uphold all that I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear NYMK,

      Where have you been? I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth. You have been missed. I hope you and yours are doing well.

      Delete