Quote of the Day

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Got The Blogger's Block

Try as I might I cannot seem to come up with anything worthwhile to post on the Oracle, and as a friend once advised many years ago, "If you don't have anything to say, then don't say anything."

As a consequence, I am taking a couple of days off. I shall think, and drink a few beers, and then maybe think a bit more.

Right now, watching the feral kittens that have taken over the backyard is more exciting than writing.

Skinny and Fuzzy

2 comments:

  1. As the old saying goes, Jon: "Dogs have masters, cats have staff." It is so true, and I have one of each. So I am doubly blessed [cursed?]. Oh well. Enjoy the time off, but come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Bill. You always seem to brighten my day. And, you are right about the cats. These two don't much like us, but they do seem to tolerate us - sort of - and they do get very impatient with us if their food bowls are not filled in a timely manner.

      Delete