Quote of the Day

Monday, August 13, 2012

More Weepy-pants Republicans

First there was Boehner, and now there are two more. Mitten's choice for veep, Paul Ryan (R - f*#k the poor), burst out in tears while explaining to his Wisconsin audience that he has cheese running in his veins along with some sausage and beer. I am not a doctor, but that sounds like a really serious arterial blockage issue just waiting to happen.

Anyway, as Ryan turned weepy he was joined by Romney and crew. Said Mitt, "We were touched and tears filled my eyes, I looked at Ann, tears were in her eyes, and I know Paul, Janna [Ryan's wife] felt the same way." That event must have been the mother of all slobber fests. I'm glad I missed it.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not suggesting that real men don't cry or that it is unmanly to do so, but crying over beer, bratwurst, and ice fishing? Give me a break!

It would be nice to think these two weepy-pants Republicans could save their tears for all of their fellow countrymen who will be devastated by Ryan's budgetary proposals to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, while slashing taxes for the wealthy and corporations, should the unthinkable happen and they win the election.

Additionally, how embarrassing for our once great nation to have these two snivelers appear on the world stage along with a blubbering Boehner with tears streaming from their eyes. We are not talking about some sort of warm and fuzzy love fest here.

We are talking about leading the most powerful nation the world has ever known. We need men and women with nerve and steely resolve who can handle anything that comes their way, and who can save their tears for a private moment.

As an after thought, while Ryan was discussing his anatomical makeup with cheese replacing blood, it was never revealed what he uses for a heart or brain. I have a few thoughts, but I'll leave it to you to come up with some of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment