Thursday, August 16, 2012

America Post Dubya

My friend Sweet Polly turned me on to a blog hosted by Stupid Evil Bastard. Really, that's the name of the blog.

When I went where Polly told me to go I found the following video. It's a little dated, but I think stupid then reflects stupid now:


As Stupid Evil Bastard himself said, "It never ceases to amaze me how many people can be so willing to work against their own self-interests because FOX 'News' told them to. These people have nothing but Republican talking-points to spew out in response to the questions being asked."

Jon Stewart of The Daily Show recently said it best, "It's so much easier to watch FOX News than sticking your own head up your ass."

Watching these bozos ... I can only hang my head in shame. These are my fellow countrymen. How embarrassing! And, they will likely go to the polls and vote this November. The horror!
__________________________________________

Speaking of voting, I recommend going to Creative Loafing's Best of the Bay 2012 and voting for The Epicurean Perils of Sweet Polly as best food blog of the bay. I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment